Services we provide . . .
For individuals who are not represented by an attorney, we can help you with following:
- Professionally prepare legal documents for you.
- File your legal documents with the Court (or other agency) and arrange for service of your documents as needed.
- Provide general legal information.
- Provide general factual information pertaining to legal rights, procedures or options available to you.
- Florence Paralegal Services CANNOT provide you with legal advice.
All prices are subject to change.
Prices do not include costs and filing fees unless stated. Filing fees are based on the filing fees with the Pinal County Superior Court. Prices for cases in any other court may vary based upon the filing fees.
- Divorce without children (includes filing fee) – $775.00
- Divorce with children (includes filing fee) – $875.00
- Petition to Establish Support, Legal Decision-Making or Parenting Time (includes filing fee) – $825.00
- Post Decree Petition – Modify Child Support (includes filing fee) – $375.00
- Post Decree Petition –Property enforcement (includes filing fee) – $475.00
- Post Decree Petition – Legal Decision-Making (includes filing fee) – $675.00
- Response to Petition (includes filing fee) – $450.00
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order – $350.00
Most prices include the recording fees for documents required to be recorded.
- Deeds (Quit Claim Deeds, Beneficiary Deeds, Warranty Deeds, Parcel Combination Deeds, etc. – $200.00
- Cash sale closing (Warranty Deed and Affidavit of Property Value) – $350.00
- Promissory Note, Deed of Trust, Warranty Deed and Affidavit of Property Value – $575.00
- Promissory Note – $200.00
- Deed of Trust – $200.00
- Purchase or other Contract – starting at $175.00
- Shared Well Agreement – $375.00
- Legal Description Research (1 hour minimum) – $100.00/hour
- Tax Lien Foreclosure
- 30 day notice (includes Limited Title Report and mailing costs) – $425.00
- Court procedure (does not include costs) – $1,200.00
Estate Planning and Probate
Services do not include costs unless otherwise stated. All costs are based upon the Court fees of the Pinal County Superior Court.
- Will Package – Last Will and Testament, Living Will, Medical POA, Mental Health POA and Durable POA (couple) – $500.00
- Wills only (couple) – $300.00
- Will Package – Last Will and Testament, Living Will, Medical POA, Mental Health POA and Durable POA (individual) – $300.00
- Will only (individual) – $175.00
- Power of Attorney only (couple) – $95.00
- Power of Attorney only (individual) – $55.00
- Trust Package – Trust Agreement, Certificate of Trust, Pour Over Will Living Will, Medical POA, Mental Health POA and Durable POA (includes transfer of one real property) – $975.00
Additional real property transfers – $125.00
- Beneficiary Deed (includes recording fee) – $200.00
- Informal Probate (with or without a Will) – $1,200.00
- Affidavit for Transfer of Real Property (includes all costs) – $775.00
- Proof of Authority of Foreign Personal Representative (includes costs) – $700.00
- Affidavit for Collection of Personal Property – $150.00
Services for business entities include costs unless otherwise stated.
- LLC – (includes filing and publication costs) – $375.00
- LLC – Operating Agreement – $400.00
- Corporation – Articles, Bylaws, Organizational Minutes, Resolution (includes filing and publication costs) – $950.00
- Non-Profit Corporation – Articles, Bylaws, Organizational Minutes, Resolution, IRS 1023 Application (includes filing fees and publication costs) – $2,500.00
- LLC Amendments (no publication – no expediting) – $125.00
All prices stated do not include costs such as Court filing fees, service of process fees, etc. Please contact us for more details of what services are included.
- Civil lawsuits – starting at $350.00
- Garnishment – $450.00
- Guardianship/Conservatorship of an Adult – $550.00
- Guardianship/Conservatorship of a Minor – $450.00
- Name Change of Adult – $250.00
- Restoration of Civil Rights – $150.00